The ace of pentacles is an important card in tarot reading.
It speaks about new beginnings and other adventurous aspects of life. However, does it speak about love?
Yes, it speaks about love, and this is what we will be focused on in this article.
- Can the ace of pentacles reveal who to marry?
- Can it reveal the heart of your husband or boyfriend?
All the questions you have will be answered. Therefore, read till the end.
Is the Ace of Pentacles Related to your Love Life?
Yes, the ace of pentacles is related to your love life.
Let us discuss the reasons for this assertion:
- Pentacles are a representation of everything physical. That is, if it has to do with your physical life, then the pentacle can come in handy.
- Everything that affects your life in the physical realm can also be affected by a pentacle sign from a tarot card reading.
- Amongst other important aspects of life, your emotional balance is the most important.
- The reason for this is based on its connection with every other thing you do. In the emotional world, the strongest energy is love.
- Therefore, the ace of pentacles can address your love life. Your love life will affect your physical life. It should not be ignored.
- The outstretched hand on the tarot card is a sign of love. Whenever you dream of a stretched-out hand, it is believed to be an indication that someone’s heart is opened to love you.
- Therefore, seeing the ace of pentacles might give you the hope of finding the love of your life.
Ace of Pentacles as Feelings in Love
Whenever you pick up the ace of pentacles in a tarot card game, one of the spiritual messages addresses your love life.
Falling in love can be placed within 3 categories:
- Falling in love with someone you like.
- Falling in love with your husband or boyfriend.
- Falling in love with your ex.
Each of these categories has special messages from the ace of pentacles. Therefore, let us look into them with attention to detail.
Someone you like:
When you pick up the ace of pentacles, it reveals your intention to start a new relationship with someone you like.
Now, you might be thinking “I am planning to start a new relationship with him because I like him”.
Well, this does not happen to everyone.
Some people have magically found themselves obsessed with someone they don’t like initially.
However, your case has a lot of similarities with the energy from the ace of pentacles.
Now, if you have someone you like, what is the message from the ace of pentacles for you?
- You need to clarify what you want from the relationship.
- Do you want a casual relationship or a deep and intimate relationship?
- Do you want to get married to this person or not?
- You need to write out what you want before proceeding with the relationship. When you know what you want, it will be easy to relate intentionally, and not just based on happenstance.
- The ace of pentacles card also wants you to know that this is a new opportunity to spice up your love life.
- The person indeed loves you as well, but a deliberate effort from both parties is important to make this work.
- If your love life is going to be interesting, then you need to collectively work things out.
- The ace of pentacles is also a green sign that you should go ahead with the nudge. For example, if you have been secretly nursing your emotions, the ace of pentacles is a sign that you should make your intention known to the person you like.
Your Boyfriend or Husband:
Now, this is a little different.
Unlike the previous category, this means that you are obviously in the journey of love. Therefore, what does the ace of pentacles have to say about your present love life?
The ace of pentacles is saying that you have a million and one opportunities to invent new ways to show your love and affection.
At certain times, marriage or a relationship can get boring.
The sex, cuddles, and all other intricate details about a relationship can suddenly become burdensome.
When this happens, the fire and passion of love will begin to dwindle, and this affects the relationship negatively.
To prevent this, the ace of pentacles will show up in a tarot card reading to tell you that you have to be innovative in your relationship.
Devise new means to show your love and affection. Spice up your relationship.
Your Ex (boyfriend or husband):
This means that you have broken up. That is, your love life is seemingly in a wreck. What can the ace of pentacles say about your situation?
The ace of pentacles has come to reveal that it is not your fault that the breakup happened.
Now, this message will make sense to you if you have beaten yourself up emotionally over the breakup.
The universe is speaking to you through the ace of pentacles card to take away the guilt you have put over yourself.
The breakup was the fault of the other party.
Another message from the ace of pentacles is that the time to move on has come. This is why you will observe a cut-out path beneath the hand. This is a sign of moving on and progress.
Ace of Pentacles as Feelings Reversed
Whenever you see the ace of pentacles reversed, it also speaks about your feelings and love life.
Just like the ace of pentacles upright, these can also be categorized into 3 sections. Let us discuss each section with clarity.
Someone you like:
Whenever you see the ace of pentacles reversed, it means that the person you like does not like you in return.
Ouch! That might hurt, but it is best to accept this reality early than waste your time nursing a feeling that is not reciprocated by the other party.
The ace of pentacles reversed is telling you to move on.
That is, forget about the person, and focus on meeting new people.
In addition to this, the stretched-out hand from the cloud is an assurance that the universe is going to lead you to the right person.
However, you must take the first step of letting go of your feelings for the person you like.
The ace of pentacles reversed is a one-sided feeling (which is obviously from you, and not the other party).
Your Boyfriend or Husband:
Now, the ace of pentacles reversed does not have an intention to disrupt your love life or marriage.
However, it can bring a warning sign. Let us look into these:
- The ace of pentacles reversed can bring a warning that your marriage is beginning to fall apart. That is, something is going wrong in your love life, which must be taken care of.
- Whenever the ace of pentacles reversed shows up, it is saying that someone does not feel safe in the relationship anymore. It might either be you or the other party. Now, the best way to address this situation is to discuss as a couple. With the proper discussion, sensitive matters that are affecting the relationship will be addressed.
- The ace of pentacles reversed also means that you have not forgiven your spouse for an offense committed, and this is releasing negative energy in your love life. In essence, the ace of pentacles reversed is encouraging you to forgive your spouse. Doing this will clear off every negative energy, and bring healing to the relationship.
Whenever you see the ace of pentacles reversed, it calls for a lot of caution and observation. It is a sign that something is wrong with your relationship and love life.
Your Ex (boyfriend or husband):
Whenever the ace of pentacles reversed shows up in a deck of tarot cards, this means that an opportunity to come back together is opened.
How will you know that this message is for you?
- You have not fallen in love with someone else.
- You still have strong feelings for your ex.
- You still maintain contact with your ex.
- Your eyes were fixed on the clear-cut path in the garden (the image on the tarot card).
Once these 4 signs are there, then it is a sign that you will get back with your ex.
Another meaning of the ace of pentacles reversed concerning your ex speaks about opening up to your newly found love.
This means that you should discuss with your new husband or boyfriend about your past love life.
This is very important because it will build solid trust.
7 Messages from the Ace of Pentacles as Feelings in Love
These messages are additional spiritual information to help you understand the ace of pentacles better.
1) You love him, but you are scared
Whenever you pick up the ace of the pentacles card, it means that you love him, but you are scared.
This is why you have failed to tell him about your feelings.
You will observe that the path amid the garden is empty. This means that you have failed to take the bold step to ask him about his feelings.
2) You are with the right person
The ace of pentacles card can be a green sign.
That is, if you are looking for confirmation from the universe concerning your choice of love, then this is all you need.
The ace of pentacles is a sign that you are with the right person. This is why the garden is all green, and blossoming with beautiful flowers.
3) You need to reorganize your relationship
Whenever your love life is spiraling out of balance, an ace of pentacles reversed card will show up in a game of tarot card.
The moment you pick this card, take it as a warning sign to get your love life back in shape.
That is, your feelings, expressions, and communication need to be worked on to sustain your relationship.
4) He is not the right person for you
If you have been contemplating who is the right or wrong choice, then playing a game of tarot cards is the best.
Once you pick the ace of pentacles reversed, then, it is a clear sign that he is not the right choice.
5) You are in control of your feelings
The ace of pentacles reversed is also a warning sign to keep you in control of your feelings.
That is, if you always fall in love at first sight, it might not be a good sign.
Love, at first sight, is awesome.
However, it can cloud your sense of judgment when it comes to making the right choice.
6) Marital bliss
Picking up the ace of the pentacles card among a deck of the tarot cards is a positive sign of marital bliss.
If you are married, it is a sign that the blessing of the universe is on your marriage.
7) You have missed an opportunity to fall in love
The ace of pentacles reversed card is a sign of a missed opportunity in love.
The ace of pentacles upright card reveals an opportunity before it comes, while the ace of pentacles reversed card talks about an opportunity after it is gone.
Whenever you pick up the ace of pentacles reversed card, it means that you have lost an opportunity to fall in love with the right person.
This might be due to your past experiences of falling in love.
I took this card in a tarot reading. It is a good sign?
Picking up the ace of pentacles card is a good sign.
It speaks a lot about your relationship in a positive light. However, you must not get too complacent.
The ace of pentacles reversed card will come to put you on your toes.
It will come to warn you against making mistakes in your relationship.
Furthermore, it will come to bring clarity about who the right person is or not
Let the ace of pentacles card reveal the possibility of a blossoming love life to you.
Let it also reveal the loopholes that need to be fixed in your love life.
Be open to the message from the ace of pentacles, and you will attain stability in your love life and emotional feelings in love.
Similar Tarot Cards: